יום רביעי, 30 בנובמבר 2011

Summer's Reading- Activity No. 6

October 29, 1938
Dear Mr. Cattanzara,
You are probably surprised to get a letter from me more than two years after I left New York. But I felt that I should(ww.-had to) write to you, since the big change in my life happened because of you. I want to tell you a little bit about what (has) happened to me in the last ten years, since that summer.

 Do you remember that summer? In those days I understood how I should manage my life. Because of you, I understood that there are(gr.-were) no shortcuts to happiness. After that summer, I read everyday a book in the library. I did so, for about a year. After that, I worked for two years in the cafeteria where Sophie worked, in order to earn some money. Then, I started to work in the library, where I was(ww.-spent) everyday anyway. Step by step, book by book, I studied more and more until I became a librarian. I met a lot of people and learned something new everyday. About two years ago I recived(sp.) an offer from my friend in Miami, he asked me to be a manager in a huge library in the middle(ww.) of the city. I took the job and now I am the manager of the municipal library of Miami.
This is my story.  You have a big part in it and I wanted you to know that.

I'll write you soon again,
George

Very good.
(94)
Daphna

4 תגובות:

  1. Omri, from your task i can see that you really understood the subjuct and i really enjoed. good work.

    השבמחק
  2. Omri as all your writing tasks I think you did excellent job !!

    השבמחק
  3. Omri you very interested me and I am seeing you really understand the story.

    השבמחק
  4. you know the story well your composition is very clearly and understandable. good work

    השבמחק